Photoset reblogged from with 210 notes
Starbound Gets Mass Effect Edition Mod
Explore the vast Starbound universe in your Normandy SR-1. Fight enemies with weapons from the Mass Effect universe. Play as one of the Mass Effect alien races. Wield awesome Biotic Powers.
- Play as an Asari or Turian
- Wear armors found in Mass Effect
- Pilot the Normandy SR-1 as you explore the universe
- Wield powerful Biotic Powers such as Lift and Slow
- Shoot stuff up with Mass Effect guns
- Enjoy the sultry sounds and music from the Mass Effect seriesMORE INFO: playstarbound || Grab the game
Video reblogged from with 52 notes
The Beauty of Video Games: Mass Effect 3
I’ve had fun making these videos this weekend. I’m a bit proud of this video since it took me the longest to make. It’s by far my favorite of the ones I’ve created. This is my last video of the weekend. Hope you enjoy. :)
MORE: Tomb Raider || BioShock Infinite || Skyrim
The Sound of Silence is a horror games that dynamically adapts to a person’s greatest fear. It will deliver a different experience to each player. The game is said to be released in early 2014.
You can view the full concept idea of it here: X
For months, Ubisoft Paris and its neighbor, French bank BNP, have been firing Post-It Note video game characters bank and forth, a lone Space Invader on an Ubisoft employee’s window sparking a competition that quickly grew out of hand. Earlier this month we documented the battle here on Kotaku. The two sides’ creations were impressive, as was their dedication…
Standing a massive three stories tall, this paper pixel version of the assassin Ezio has given up his stealthy ways in order to deliver a message to the folks at BNP: You shall not win this battle. Lay down your Post-Its and go back to work.
THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER
I WANT TO SEE THIS IN REAL LIFE.
Um, I Don’t Think Our Princess Is In Another Castle!
(Acrylic on Wood - max height 5.25” min height 1.25”)
Photo reblogged from with 123 notes
Thief PC Specs Revealed, Is Yours Ready?
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista with platform update
- CPU: High-performance dual core CPU or quad core CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon 4800 series / Nvidia GTS 250
- DirectX: DirectX 10
- HDD/SSD: 20 GB
- OS: Windows 7 or 8
- CPU: AMD FX 8000 series or better / Intel i7 Quad Core CPU
- RAM: 4+ GB
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD / R9 series or better / Nvidia GTX 660 series or better
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- HDD/SSD: 20 GB
Scout and Miss Pauling being cute together <3
I hope this is fine! ´･ᴗ･`
Photoset reblogged from with 168 notes
Yoshi’s New Island Releases on the 3DS on March 14
- Yoshi’s New Island keeps the series’ fun game-play mechanics such as Yoshi’s Flutter Jump, Ground Pound and Egg Throw while also offering new abilities. For example, use the giant-sized Mega Eggs to mow down obstacles, destroy pipes and blocks, and reveal hidden doors.
- Using the Nintendo 3DS system’s gyro sensor functionality and the new binocular ability, players can move the system around to uncover hidden areas as well as better aim Mega Egg throws.
- Throughout the game, different worlds feature a variety of art styles, including oil, watercolor and crayon.
Page 1 of 67